I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

That was great, the lip sync was spot on and the song was used perfectly! Great work sir. Well worth it.

GraFight V GraFight V

Phenomenal

That was quite possibly one of the highest caliber stick fights I have ever witnessed. Your animating style is something unlike anything I've ever seen and how crisp and smooth it is, is something you should take much pride in. Great job once again Terkoiz.

10/10

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

This is a great piece

Compared to the first one, you've come a long way. Hard to believe that four years ago was the Rawest Forest animation. Time flies eh Kirb?

10/10, like always with your works.

Core WIP ~P~ Core WIP ~P~

This sounds so amazing. But I have to agree with those saying that it's not perfect yet. Due to it being only half finished.

Witness 2nd Draft [A-C] Witness 2nd Draft [A-C]

I must say...

I am quite impressed. The guitars and their similarity in trying to be harmonic really bring out this song and its quiet and soothing like nature. I will be downloading this in a moment. Once again, I am quite impressed, keep going.

Autumn-Collapse responds:

Kugglelovesanime9,

We're happy you like the song! Honestly there's a lotta stuff that could be better. Eventually we'll get around to posting a much better version of this song because, as we explained to Musical-Memoirs below, this song is only a prototype in which the first verse/refrain was recorded and then that same part was just looped over and over again. Check back in a few weeks or two for a better, revamped Witness. ;P

Thanks a bunch!
-Autumn Collapse

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

It's kinda funny...

You sound a bit like Cell.