I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

That was great, the lip sync was spot on and the song was used perfectly! Great work sir. Well worth it.

GraFight V GraFight V

Phenomenal

That was quite possibly one of the highest caliber stick fights I have ever witnessed. Your animating style is something unlike anything I've ever seen and how crisp and smooth it is, is something you should take much pride in. Great job once again Terkoiz.

10/10

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

This is a great piece

Compared to the first one, you've come a long way. Hard to believe that four years ago was the Rawest Forest animation. Time flies eh Kirb?

10/10, like always with your works.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

It's kind of a funny thing...

This reminds me exactly how my friends reacted to Halo: Reach release. And the best part is that my friend said "I WISH I COULD POUND THIS SHIT INTO COCAINE AND SNORT IT!!!"

All in all Ego. Fantastic, full score of 10/10

Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~ Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~

WELL THEN...

This was fantastic, so much nostalgia of the songs and the way you made the parodies. The choir like performances were hilarious yet phenomenal at the same time. Plus the funny parts were definitely LOL worthy.

Perfect score once again Kirb. Well done.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Brilliant

I quote this everyday! So do my friends, either way Lobster you've done marvelously with this piece. The animation was clean and crisp the whole way through. The voice acting could have been slightly better, but otherwise. FANTASTIC!

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Fantastic

Never seen such bastardization of great games. I say that this is possibly the best of the NIN10Doh! series. Everyone of them made me laugh except the first mystery dungeon one. A little bit of a filler if you ask me!

But nonetheless a great work. Full score of 10 out of 10.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Brilliant

This kept me guessing the whole time. What was happening to them or what it was. This was a thriller film of a high caliber.

Brilliantly animated and the acting was stupendous.

A full 10/10 score for you sir. Well done.

TTA Episode 060.5 TTA Episode 060.5

Well this is simply put in one word

Fantastic.